Important: Swift Transport Services and COVID-19
Swift Transport Services continue to deliver throughout Stage 4 restrictions in Victoria as we are an essential industry. We can deliver to businesses, sites and residential addresses but in order to keep our wonderful team of drivers, you the client and the public safe we encourage everyone follow government guidelines as well as our recommendations below:
- Our drivers wear masks as is mandatory across the state. We ask that everyone adhere to this requirement when our drivers deliver to you.
- Please maintain social distancing. Wherever possible we are asking that our drivers make contactless deliveries.
- We practice strict hygiene inclusive of regular handwashing, hand sanitiser and disinfecting high touch areas of courier vehicles
- Our drivers will remain in their vehicles when your storeperson is forklifting goods on and off
- Our drivers will adhere to your COVID Safe Plan Procedures
- If any of our drivers are unwell or have been in contact with any potential cases of COVID-19 they do not work and stay home until they have received a negative test.
Stay safe, stay positive and stay in touch with any queries, concerns or feedback.
We are all in this together and we are here to help.